2 days of talks and reflections
Discover the details of the 2 days
You’ll have the chance to experience involving moments and to be a protagonist of the Conference, whether you attend in person or digitally.
There will be plenty of networking space where we will be able to exchange ideas and extend our contacts.
You’ll experience something unique, something that encourages that “connection” that must be at the base of an international community. And more: you will experience a connection between coaches, the business world and that of the schools, which will train the leaders of tomorrow.
You’ll be able to learn from speakers of international standing, Italian and foreign, who will provide content and tools that will raise your professionalism to the next level. Each of them, moreover, will have the ability to inspire us to become protagonists of a better future.
Lots of networking to get to know each other better and experiential moments that will bring inspiration to your daily activities, in your work as coach, manager, entrepreneur, teacher or student.
Friday 2 October 2020
- 9.45-10.30: registration of participants and welcome
- 10.30-11.00: welcome coffee and networking
- 11.00-11.30: Inauguration, conference presentation and greetings from the Main Sponsors.
- 11.30-12.30: “How the experience of beauty transforms us.” Piero Ferrucci, Philosopher – Psychologist – Psychotherapist
- 12.30-13.00: group works, world café, sharing of contributions with Piero Ferrucci
- 13.00-14.30: lunch and networking
- 14.30-15.00: “The future, beauty and innovation: cross-fertilizations between science and art.” Fabrizio Dughiero, Deputy Rector for technological transfer and relations with companies
- 15.00-16.00: “Beauty In Coaching: Seeing the beautiful; Doing the beautiful and Being the beautiful.” Peter Hawkins, expert in Systemic Coaching and tutor of Leadership at the Henley Business School of Reading University, UK
- 16.00-17.00: world café – informal, lively and constructive group conversations with Peter Hawkins
- 17.00-17.30: discussion of work done during the world café, with Peter Hawkins and space for questions
- 17.30-18.30: “Business enterprise and the common good can go together”. Open talk with Enrico Loccioni, entrepreneur and Chairman of the Loccioni company
- 18.30-19.00: Master Davide Fagherazzi and string quartet performance
- 20.30 (optional and extra-conference): dinner
Saturday 3 October 2020
- 9.00-10.30: Team Coaching Experience. In groups, we will make contact with various forms of beauty in the city of Padua, allowing ourselves to be inspired by what we see, hear and perceive, and we will carry out the task launched the previous day
- 11.15-11.45: Return and plenary sharing, moment of integration and summing up of the experiences gained over.
- 11.45-12.00: Open talk with Livio Bertola, president of AIPEC
- 12.00-12.45: ICF Italia 2020 Coaching Prism Award ceremony, with speech by the winning company and its Coaches, to know better the special nature of the project
- 12.45-13.30: “The first 25 years and the following 25 years of ICF.” Rosarii Mannion Global Board Director International Coaching Federation and Jean-Francois Cousin Past Global Board Chair, with the participation of Isabelle Maes Regional Development Manager
- 13.30-15.30: closing, light lunch and networking
Frequently Asked Questions
1. WHAT WILL I GAIN BY TAKING PART IN THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE?
The National Conference is our most important institutional event, in which the association looks outward to meet the worlds of business, of public or academic associations, as well as its own associates, in order to take stock of the state of the art in Coaching and to look ahead to the near future. By taking part, you will gain added emotional involvement and networking opportunities. You’ll have the chance to experience involving moments and to be a protagonist of the Conference.
2. HOW CAN I TAKE PART IN THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE?
This year’s National Conference envisages a mixed participation, with two different tariffs. The principal one will involve your presence, but you can follow the event in streaming if you do not intend or are unable to come to Padua. If the state of the health emergency requires it, the Conference will be held exclusively in digital. This will be communicated no later than 7 September.
3. HOW WILL TRAINING CREDITS BE ASSIGNED TO THE ICF COACHES?
The training credits are still being defined and will be assigned whether the National Conference is held with your physical presence or in digital. In the case of your physical presence, it will be sufficient to register at the entrance and the certificate will subsequently be published in the personal area of the www.coachfederation.it site. If the Conference is held only or partly online, credits will be assigned on the basis of your effective participation in the events envisaged and the certificate will be visible in the personal area of the ICF Italia site.
4. CAN I ENROL FOR JUST ONE OF THE TWO DAYS?
This year’s National Conference envisages purchase of a single ticket for the two days. A carefully thought-out choice that aims to promote, not only the connection between us, the coaches, but also dialogue and networking with the guests, who will be able to share with us these two days of growth and learning: entrepreneurs, managers, representatives of the worlds of the professions, the University and the school.