2 days of talks and reflections
Discover the details of the 2 days
You’ll have the chance to experience involving moments and to be a protagonist of the Conference.
There will be plenty of networking space where we will be able to exchange ideas and extend our contacts.
You’ll experience something unique, something that encourages that “connection” that must be at the base of an international community. And more: you will experience a connection between coaches, the business world and that of the schools, which will train the leaders of tomorrow.
You’ll be able to learn from speakers of international standing, Italian and foreign, who will provide content and tools that will raise your professionalism to the next level. Each of them, moreover, will have the ability to inspire us to become protagonists of a better future.
Lots of networking to get to know each other better and experiential moments that will bring inspiration to your daily activities, in your work as coach, manager, entrepreneur, teacher or student.
Friday 2 October 2020
- 10.30 – 11.00: digital welcome coffee and networking
- 11.00 – 11.30: Conference presentation and greetings from the Main Sponsors.
- 11.30 – 13.00: “How the experience of beauty transforms us.” Piero Ferrucci, Philosopher – Psychologist – Psychotherapist
- 13.00 – 14.30: lunch break
- 14.30 – 16.00: “Beauty In Coaching: Seeing the beautiful; Doing the beautiful and Being the beautiful.” Peter Hawkins, expert in Systemic Coaching and tutor of Leadership at the Henley Business School of Reading University, UK
- 16.00 – 16.30: Break
- 16.30 – 17.30: world café – informal, lively and constructive group conversations with Peter Hawkins and Piero Ferrucci
- 17.30 – 17.45: Break
- 17.45 – 18.00: Open talk with Livio Bertola, president of AIPEC
- 18.00 – 18.30: Master Davide Fagherazzi and string quartet performance
Saturday 3 October 2020
- 09.00 – 09.30: “The future, beauty and innovation: cross-fertilizations between science and art.” Fabrizio Dughiero, Deputy Rector for technological transfer and relations with companies
- 09.30 – 10.00: “Business enterprise and the common good can go together”. Open talk with Enrico Loccioni, entrepreneur and Chairman of the Loccioni company
- 10.00 – 10.15: Break
- 10.15 – 11.30: Multisensory Coaching Experience. We will use artistic and sensory experiences, letting ourselves be inspired by what we perceive, to design our best future.
- 11.45 – 12.00: Presentation of the results of the Multisensory Coaching Experience.
- 12.00-12.30: ICF Italia 2020 Coaching Prism Award. Presentation of the peculiarities of the winning project by the company and the coach
- 12.30 – 13.00: “The first 25 years and the following 25 years of ICF.” Rosarii Mannion Global Board Director ICF and Jean-Francois Cousin Past Global Board Chair, with the participation of Isabelle Maes Regional Development Manager
- 13.00 – 13.15: Closing and greetings
Frequently Asked Questions
1. WHAT WILL I GAIN BY TAKING PART IN THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE?
The National Conference is our most important institutional event, in which the association looks outward to meet the worlds of business, of public or academic associations, as well as its own associates, in order to take stock of the state of the art in Coaching and to look ahead to the near future. By taking part, you will gain added emotional involvement and networking opportunities. You’ll have the chance to experience involving moments and to be a protagonist of the Conference.
2. HOW CAN I TAKE PART IN THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE?
This year’s National Conference envisages a digital participation in live streaming.
Subscribers will receive a few days before the conference, the url to access the digital platform, and personal login and password.
3. HOW WILL TRAINING CREDITS BE ASSIGNED TO THE ICF COACHES?
The training credits are 8 unit (5 CC and 3 RD) and will be assigned on the basis of your effective participation in the events envisaged and the certificate will be sent by email.
4. CAN I ENROL FOR JUST ONE OF THE TWO DAYS?
This year’s National Conference envisages purchase of a single ticket for the two days. A carefully thought-out choice that aims to promote, not only the connection between us, the coaches, but also dialogue and networking with the guests, who will be able to share with us these two days of growth and learning: entrepreneurs, managers, representatives of the worlds of the professions, the University and the school.