Why take part?
Don’t miss this opportunity
Come to the 17th ICF Italia Conference, 2020
“Beauty is an experience we live in many fields: in contact with nature, admiring a work of art and, above all, when we recognize it in the person in front of us”.
we can share our emotions with others, when
- is the
something harmonious, which gives us pleasure of
since it is in the eyes of the beholder,
The “Fil Rouge” of 2020 is Beauty and the 2020 Conference will be an explosion of beauty.
Where can we see Beauty? In nature, which provides us with beautiful and exciting sights, in ourselves because beauty is also purity of heart; beauty is interior and exterior, because we see beauty and magic in our partners, in our sessions, in our community.
To recognize the beauty, grandeur and strength of your own inner nature…. that’s what we’ll have you live and breathe in this ICF National Conference Italia.
Do you really want to help generate change?
Then enrol right now and be a part of the change you want to see!
Beauty has the power to touch the soul, facilitating access to an inner state where intuitions may occur that go beyond any connection that the cognitive mind is able to generate.
Why take part?
By taking part in the Conference, you will understand how to experience this enormous emotive power that Beauty can generate in personal and social growth, through a unique programme that will have several speakers of great prestige and renown as protagonists:
During these two days, you will have the opportunity to:
- learn from Peter Hawkins
- reflect with Piero Ferrucci
- be surprised with Enrico Loccioni
- let yourself be infected with the ideas of Fabrizio Dughiero
- learn best practices with the winner of the Prism Award
- look ahead to the next 25 years of coaching with Rosarii Mannion (ICF Global Board)
We are thrilled, therefore, to host at the 17th ICF Italia National Conference Peter Hawkins, founder of the programme and author of Systemic Team Coaching: Developing Collective Transformational Leadership, to whom we will be able to pose all the questions that cross our minds on Systemic Coaching, which integrates individual and group coaching in a wider holistic approach, aligning individuals’ needs and those of their team with the goals of the organization and key results.
We will explore Beauty and the Soul with Piero Ferrucci, a psychotherapist and philosopher, a pupil of Roberto Assagioli, the creator of Psychosynthesis, who will enable us to understand how experiencing beauty has the extraordinary power to make us happy, to stimulate our intelligence and to change the perception we have of ourselves and of the world. For we can find beauty everywhere: in a film, in music, in a landscape, in a face, in a thought. Even in a person’s inner world. But this precious resource is often forgotten.
We will meet Enrico Loccioni, a great entrepreneur who “started from nothing” more than fifty years ago and who has created, with his wife, an enterprise that, as well as being notable for innovation and dynamism, and for the generational “bridges” it builds, stands for many Italian productive realities as a model to be followed. With significant, concrete gestures, he has paid greater attention to care of the environment, to his employees, to the territory and to its inhabitants, contributing now to ensuring a cleaner and better future for our planet. In short, everything of beauty that can be found in a company. His important contribution has also been recognized by President Mattarella, who named him a Cavaliere del Lavoro.
We will be honoured by the presence of Fabrizio Dughiero, Deputy Rector of technological transfer and Director of the “Contamination Lab” of the University of Padua. This latter is a multidisciplinary cross-influencing project involving university students, new graduates, PhD students, research doctors, tutors, experts, professionals and companies, and aims to promote the culture of entrepreneurship, innovation, interdisciplinarity and the dissemination of new learning models, in order to discover and exploit young talents able and willing to dream about their future. Because beauty, combined with creativity and the innovation present in science, can certainly help to increase our opportunities for development.
The Coaching Prism Award 2020 will go to the organization that the jury, consisting of Silvia Tassarotti (Past President of ICF Italia and Chair of the Jury), Paolo Iacci (Managing Director of HR On line – AIDP), Serena Apicella (HR Director of Birra Peroni), Ugo Venier (Head of HR Corporate Energy transition and Foreign asset at SNAM Spa), will recognize for the high value of its internal Coaching and for its exploitation of programmes that, in compliance with the high ICF standards, accompany the organizations strategically and measurably in their evolution.
Lastly, Rosarii Mannion, Global Board Director of International Coaching Federation, on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of ICF, will celebrate with us the first 25 years since its foundation and will speak of how coaching has changed, as well as looking ahead to the next 25 years and the way in which ICF will be transformed to become the leader of Coaching that is global and at the service of Humanity.
As well as being enriched by the experience and skills of these great speakers, you will have the opportunity to live the Conference interactively, with group works conceived to enable you to interact with the other participants, thereby increasing your possibilities of networking, whether you attend in person or digitally.
We will therefore take a trip in harmony with Beauty, through the experience of people who will narrate the effects it has had on them and through the many scientific studies published in recent years.
HOW TO ENROL
Accepting with serenity the ongoing uncertainty of this year, we have envisaged two possibilities:
1) A DIGITAL conference for those who prefer to follow in streaming, while preserving the opportunities for interaction between participants and speakers which is a highly important aspect for us.
2) An ATTENDED conference, with the physical presence of participants (there may be restrictions to the maximum number of participants, due to distancing regulations. In this case, priority will be based on the order in which enrolments arrive).How to enrol? Enrolments open on 6 July. Tickets may be bought at the Digital Conference tariff, with a reduction compared to the attended conference. Confirmation will be given on 7 September of the possibility to attend physically, as well as of the maximum number of participants. You may then decide freely whether to come to Padua, paying the tariff difference (see Attended Conference table) or to follow the digital Conference, with the same opportunities for interaction as colleagues who are attending. The uncertainties of this year will enable us to savour all the more the beauty of the trip we are about to undertake together towards the future. Enrol at once and block the cheapest tariff (early bird until 31 July).
THE TARIFFS OF THE 17th ICF ITALIA INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
Don’t miss it!
Enrol now in the Digital Conference with the Early Bird tariff. On 7 September we will confirm the possibility of attending personally and your upgrade will maintain the Early Bird tariff.
- Congress Kit containing the definitive programme and other outreach and informative material
- Attendance certificate
- CCE Credits for ICF associates
- Coffee Break Friday 2 and Saturday 3 October
- Lunch Friday 2 and Saturday 3 October
- Welcome Coffee Friday 2 October
Don’t miss it!
Just a few steps to book your place at the Digital Conference.
- Access to the platform for the online event
- Certificate of attendance
- CCE Credits for ICF associates
Terms and conditions
At the moment of enrollment, you will be asked to pay the tariff as indicated in the “Digital Conference”
Definitive confirmation whether the Conference will be attended or not will be sent to each enrollee by email on 7 September 2020. From this date, you will have one week to decide whether to follow the Conference in streaming or to upgrade your enrollment in the manner that will be communicated and pay the difference in tariff for the “Attended Conference”, as of your status as participant.
If restrictions are applied regarding the number of attendees permitted at the Conference, enrollments will be given priority in order of arrival.
Any cancellations must be notified in writing to email@example.com
It is possible to request the substitution of the participant with another having the same participant status, instead of cancellation.